- Tiger News
- About Us
- Contact Us
Former Assets of...
October 17, 2012
10:30 am (ET)
Mon & Tue, Oct 15 & 16 from 9am to 4pm
Thu, Oct 18 thru Fri, Oct 26 (Except Sun, Oct 21)
**By Appointment ONLY**
Contact us Now:
(Must Register 48 hrs in Advance)
CNC Multiple Head Boring Machine – 12’ Horizontal Travel W/ Ferro CNC Controls, CNC Multiple Head Hardware Inserting Machine – 12’ Horizontal Travel W/ Ferro CNC Controls, Manual Hardware Insert Station W/ Secondary Pneumatic Hardware Insertion Press & Conveyors, Vacuum Transfer Station W/ Vacuum Lifting Fixture, Multiple Head, Automatic Glue Applicator W/Vibratory Bowl Feeder, 4-Station Rotary Semi-Automatic Cabinet Assembly Clamp With Ingersoll-Rand T30 Air Compressor & Ferro CNC Controls, (8) Accumulating Conveyors, Cabinet Turning Conveyor, (10) Exit Conveyors
(3) Biesse, Northwood & SCMI CNC routers, (2) Biesse CNC Point To Point Machining Centers, MAW CNC Drilling/Gluing/Dowel Machine, (2) Preiss-Horstmann CNC Drilling/Inserting Machines, (3) Selco & Giben CNC Panel Saws, Balestrini Renzo CNC Mortiser
(7) Homag & IMA Banders; Homag Feed Through Postformer; (2) Ganner & Koch Dowel/Drilling/Sawing/Inserting/Gluing Machines; Stemas Sizing Machine; (2) Morbidell & Eumabois-Biesse Drilling Machines; (11) Blum & Midwest Auto Routing Machines; Auto-V-Grooving Universal Grooving Machine; Vorwood Edge Finisher, Mareen Johnson Tensioner; Stemas Profile Machine; (28) Saws: Brevetti Miter Saw; (3) Altendorf Table Saws; (4) Wadkin Radial Saws (6) Arbor Saws (6) Miter Saws (2) Band Saws; (3) Table Saws; (4) Clamps: Comil/Biesse Auto. Cabinet Clamp; (3) JTL, FGV Case Clamps; Panel Notcher and More.
Shaw-Almes Three-Dimensional Vacuum Membrane Press; Gottschild Combo Foil/Trimming/Buffing Machine; Midwest 6-Station Foil Applicator; (2) Black Bros. Laminators
Dantherm Filtration Dust Collection System; (3) Collection Containers – 40 cu. Yd; LMC Dust Collector
(5) Biesse/RBO Vacuum Lifts – 1,700kg Cap., ; (7) Bishamon Scissor Lift Tables – 2,500 – 6,000 lb. Cap.; (3) Forklifts 4,700 – 8,000 lbs Cap.; (3) Air Compressors – 30 – 125 HP; (2) Strapack Strapping Machines; Signode Stretch Wrapper; (400) Collapsible HD Steel Frame Material Transfer Carts; Roller Conveyor; Pallet Racking; Arc Welder; Sanders; Drill Presses; Tools; Tables, Paint Booth; Electrical: Suspended Bus Duct W/30 & 60 Amp Drops & Much More!
Exec. Desks, Chairs, Cubicles, File Cabinets, Storage Cabinets, Network and Server Equipment, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Notebook and Desktop Computers, Printers, Phone System and Much More.
1997 International 4700 Truck with 26' Aluminum Body, (9) Dry Trailers Including (7) 45', (1) 42', (1) 28'
Click a link below to open and view a video of the machine in operation
Click the ‘Register to Bid” link above and complete the registration form - your bidder number will be emailed to you for use at this and future auctions. Please be certain to review the General Terms of Sale, along with any Sale Specific Terms before registering.
You must provide a credit card, which will be authorized for $500 to secure your bids; Please note that your card must have sufficient credit to be authorized for 25% of your purchases as you continue to bid. If you plan on spending more than $10,000 please contact the Auctioneer prior to the auction to ensure no bidding interruption.
- Click on the ‘View Items & Bid’ link above to browse the auction catalog.
- Search by Keywords at the top of any bidding page.
- Click ‘refresh’ to see the current status of each item.
- Click on “Items Still Open for Bidding” to clear sold items from your screen and see only those items still available (this applies during the auction closings).
Two ways to Bid:
1. Enter an amount under “Your Bid” – This will reflect your current and final bid
2. Enter a maximum of what you are willing to pay under “Your Maximum” - The system will start your bid at the lowest available increment and bid for you.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your Bid Number and Password and click ‘Submit Bids’
(PLEASE NOTE: You will be asked to confirm your bids)
Important Bidding Notes:
- Items will close at a rate of 2-4 items every minute (varies by auction).
- An item’s closing time will extend by 4 minutes when bidding occurs within the final 4 minutes of its scheduled closing.
- If you submit a bid prior to the auction you will be notified if you are out bid.
- You may enter multiple bids on a page before clicking ‘Submit Bids’; however, changing pages will clear your bids.
Credit Cards on file will be charged at the end of the Sale plus 15% buyers premium and Sales Tax unless you are purchasing for resale and have completed and returned a resale certificate before the conclusion of the auction. Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger by the close of business on the day following the auction.
You are responsible to remove your items during the posted checkout times. If you are purchasing from out of the area, you may send a 3rd party shipping company to remove your items. Bring your own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment, etc. for removal.
Appointments are mandatory. Be sure to email your preferred pickup time within the posted schedule after you have won your last auction item.
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms of Sale, comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Please review the following and download the General Terms of Sale here to confirm the responsibilities you are agreeing to upon participating in this sale.
DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $500 as an Auction Registration deposit, and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 12 pm the day after the auction closes.
PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. Acceptable forms of Payment include: (1) Cashier's check, (2) wire transfer by (a) notifying Tiger prior to the close of auction, AND (b) submitting payment in time for Tiger to receive it no later than the close of business on the day following the auction, (3) Cashier's Check, (4) Company Checks with a Bank Letter of Guarantee (see Letter of Guarantee under downloads)
PURCHASES OVER $10,000: Balances in excess of $10,000 must be settled by cashiers’ check or wire transfer received by Tiger no later than the close of business on the day following the auction.
BUYERS’ PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
SALES TAX: All Taxes are applied at the end of the auction unless a reseller has notified Tiger prior to the close of auction and qualifies for sales tax exemption. A buyer’s failure to qualify for exemption does not waive its obligations to complete its purchase per the terms of sale.
REMOVAL: All buyers are responsible to remove their items during the posted checkout times. To minimize wait time, all buyers are asked to schedule an appointment. Buyers are also responsible to bring their own crews, packing materials, material handling equipment & etc. for removal. Buyers requiring shipping or moving assistance can refer to our list of 3rd party shippers. See link above.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL: All items are sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees or representations. All Sales Are Final. Buyers are recommended to inspect items before they bid.
Bidders are provided with three options:
(1) Place bids on lot 380, thereby offering to purchase all as one lot;
(2) Place bids on individual lots (380A - 380H); or
(3) Place bids on BOTH the Bulk Lot and the Individual Lots.
In order for a bulk bid to be successful, the price of the lot (380) must exceed the combined total price of all individual lots (380A - 380H).
In order for the individual lots to be successful, the total of all individual lots must exceed the bulk bid by 10% otherwise the lots will be awarded to the bulk bidder.
Successful bids will be determined at the conclusion of the auction.